List of all 2023 internships in pdf format
- The internship program is organized by the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science of the Jagiellonian University and is intended for bachelor's students (1st-cycle studies) of natural sciences, where the study program requires apprenticeships.
- Internships take place in the laboratories of the M. Smoluchowski Institute of Physics of Jagiellonian University.
- The number of available internships is determined annually and is limited.
- Internships last three or four weeks (depending on the requirements of the home University) and will be carried out from July 03 to July 31, 2023. The date of commencement of the internship is agreed upon with the tutor of the selected research topic. In exceptional cases, in consultation with the internship tutor and the Institute and the Faculty authorities, a different internship date may be agreed upon.
- Candidates are required to have valid accident (NNW) and third-party liability (OC) insurance for the duration of the internship.
The Dean's Plenipotentiary for Internships, Dr. Bartosz Such, email: email@example.com, phone no. 12 664 4584, is responsible for supervising the organization and carrying out the internships.
Principles of Internship
Selection of the Internship topic:
- By June 15, 2023, the student chooses the internship topic that interests him/her and contacts the tutor of this topic to determine the possibility and date of the internship.
- After the tutor's consent to conduct the internship, the Candidate sends contact details (first name, surname, name of the Home University, name of the selected internship tutor at WFAIS UJ) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before starting the internship, an agreement will be concluded based on the requirements of the home university and Jagiellonian University. The student will be the third party to this agreement. This process may take some time, so please start the internship registration process as early as possible. For details, please contact Dr. Bartosz Such, email: email@example.com
After completing the internship:
The certificate of completion of the internship will be available from the Dean's Plenipotentiary for Internships.
We offer the possibility to obtain accommodation at the dormitory for the duration of the internship if needed. The cost of accommodation will be covered by the FAIS Department. For this purpose, you should contact the Dean's Plenipotentiary for Internships with a request to provide accommodation. This should be done no later than one month before the start of the internship. It should be pointed out that a limited number of rooms is available, which will be reserved on the "first-come-first-serve" rule.